Depositing with Neteller
To use Neteller for online casino deposits, you first need a Neteller account. Visit the Neteller.com website, sign up for your free wallet, and provide the necessary information. You should seek to verify your account as soon as you can, thus avoiding issues in the future, and you add a bank account for ease of use. A Neteller account will not appear on your credit report and will not impact your credit score in any way. You won’t even be required to submit to a credit check—everything is quick, free, easy, and painless. Once you have a Neteller account, you can fund it using a debit card or bank account, as well as a few other options. From here, you need to find a Neteller casino, visit the “Cashier”, and select Neteller as a deposit option. You will be asked to input your deposit amount and then be taken to a sign-up page. The entire process takes just a few moments, and you’ll be ready to start playing your favourite games in no time.
Withdrawing with Neteller
Many casinos will insist that you withdraw money through the same method you used to deposit. Fortunately, these same casinos offer Neteller and both a deposit and withdrawal method. To withdraw, just visit the Cashier, choose your withdrawal amount and then select Neteller. From here, the online casino will initiate a pending period, during which they will run some necessary checks to confirm that everything is above board and will then process the payment, inside our casino reviews you will find clearly stated withdrawal speed for e-wallets like Neteller. The pending period can vary from site to site and is typically anywhere from an hour to several days. Once this period is over, Neteller payments are more or less instant, and you should have your money in under an hour.
You may be charged fees when you add money to your Neteller account, but this all depends on the method that you use. In the majority of cases, you will be charged a flat fee of 2.5%, and this is true whether you’re using a web wallet like Skrill or a Visa/MasterCard credit or debit card. There is no escaping this fee for the majority of users. You can avoid the fee If you deposit at least £15,000 or the equivalent in your local currency, but this is well out of reach for the average Neteller user. There are also withdrawal fees, but these are smaller and easier to get around. For instance, if you use a Neteller card or spend the money on another Neteller compatible website, you won’t be charged anything.
However, if you initiate a bank transfer, you will be hit with a flat fee of £10. If you want to use the Neteller Prepaid card, which we would definitely recommend, you can expect to face the following fees and limits:
- 3.99% charged for all purchases and transfers in foreign currencies
- 1.75% for cash withdrawal
- £8 to receive the Neteller prepaid card
- £8 to receive a new Neteller prepaid card after losing the old one
- £6 paid every year No more than 10 withdrawals (or £650,00) in 24 hours No more than 50 purchases (or £1,950,00) in 24 hours
Also, be aware that some operators exclude casino bonuses if you use Neteller as payment option.
Neteller Verification and Customer Support
You will be asked to undergo the verification process as soon as you join Neteller. This process comes after you input your necessary personal details and it’s all automated, thus hastening the process. They will ask for photo identification and will then request that you login to your Facebook account to confirm some details. This process generally takes just a few minutes to complete, and it is required for you to verify your Neteller account and receive all of the benefits that this account can provide. Neteller’s customer support isn’t always the most helpful. You may be directed through endless FAQs, but the process is designed to run without issue, and you’ll likely find that you won’t need any input from their support team.
Additional Neteller Account Options
In addition to offering super-fast and secure payments, Neteller also provides punters with a wealth of additional features and services, helping Neteller to stand head and shoulders above the competition and giving players every incentive to use this service over the alternatives.
- VIP Program: The Neteller VIP program has five tiers and offers different benefits at each level, from increased cash withdrawal limits and transaction fees to reduced transfer fees and more. You will also get your own dedicated VIP manager, as well as fast withdrawals, and more.
- Net+ Cards: Neteller’s Net+ cards are award-winning prepaid cards that offer all the benefits of a credit card, and a payment wallet rolled into one. You can use these cards at ATMs and retailers, pretty much anywhere MasterCard is accepted.
- Mobile App: With the Neteller mobile app, you can move money securely, access your funds at all times, and check every single transaction. This is a neat, well-made financial app, and it is available on both the Google Play and App Store.
- Cryptocurrency: You can use your Neteller wallet to buy and sell cryptocurrencies, with small conversion fees to make this process easier.
Summary: Neteller for Online Casinos
Neteller is a giant of the online casino sector, a payment provider that offers everything a modern gambler could need, with near-universal acceptance, low fees, fast payments, and complete security. If you don’t have a Neteller account, consider signing up today and become part of this beloved community.